Beauty, Fashion, Life



Sunday 16 March 2014

First Blog Post! Nail Polish Review..



 
So I don't even know where to begin?! This is my very first blog post and I am already so excited about the future of my blog. If you like blogs that contain makeup, beauty, fashion, home and just very girly things, you are in the right place. If you don't? Please feel free to exit this page and I will try not to take offence.. :)
 
 
Here is my very first post in which I will be reviewing the very gorgeous OPI in the colour- My Very First Knockwurst.
 
 I attained this (I shall use the word 'attained' as I didn't exactly buy it, and no I did not shoplift it!)when I went to Westfield Shopping Centre last October as part of a birthday treat. Whilst there, there were many advertisements that if you spent a certain amount of money then you could get a free OPI nail polish. This of course was a very good offer so how could I not? And that's how I attained this beautiful nail polish.
 
I don't quite know how to describe the colour of this, it is a mixture between pink and nude.. Id say nude with pinky and slightly purple undertones. This is the perfect nail polish to wear everyday whether at school, work or during the evening as it is quite a plain, low-key colour. The colour, I find is very flattering against my ever so pale hands, however I think it could look just as pretty for any skin colour or type. This looks stunning with a glitter nail polish on top which I have done many times.
 
As with all OPI nail polishes, this is very easy and quick to apply. It also often needs just 1-2coats of the polish as it is very thick and opaque. It has a very creamy application and looks very glossy when dry.
 
Here are some cheap alternatives to OPI My Very First Knockwurst-
-Models Own- Strawberry Tart £5
-Barry M Matt Nail Paint- Nude Vanilla £3.99 (Please note, this has a matt effect)
-Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail- Oh So Rose £5.99
I have not tried these colours myself, I have included them as cheap alternatives just on comparing pictures to the OPI polish.
 
You can buy the OPI My Very First Knockwurst from-
-Amazon
-eBay
-LookFantastic.com
 
Do you have any cheap alternatives? Comment down below!
 
Love, Hannah xox
 


No comments:

Post a Comment